Offering stinging insect removal services for the counties of: Genesee, Hilldale, Ingham, Jackson, Lapeer, Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Saginaw, Sanilac, Shiawassee, St. Clair, Tuscola, Washtenaw, and Wayne.
A1 Bee Specialists Specialize in protecting your family & Pets from unprovoked stings and your home from costly damage caused by stinging insects Using a specially designed stinging insect (IPM) approach to get rid of Yellow Jackets, Bald faced Hornets, Carpenter Bees and stinging insects (schedule your appointment) We also offer four exclusive (IPM) Prevention Packages Bronze, Silver, Gold and platinum to prevent stinging insects before they get started – compare the prevention packages
Integrated pest management, or (IPM), is a process A1 Bee Specialists use to solve stinging insect problems while minimizing risks to people and the environment. (IPM) is used to manage Yellow Jackets, Bald Faced Hornets, Carpenter Bees and other stinging insects.
IPM is an ecosystem-based strategy that focuses on long-term prevention of stinging insects and their damage through a combination of techniques such as biological control, habitat manipulation, modification of cultural practices, and use of resistant varieties. Pesticides are used only after monitoring indicates they are needed according to established guidelines, and treatments are made with the goal of removing only the target organism. Pest control materials are selected and applied in a manner that minimizes risks to human health, beneficial and nontarget organisms, and the environment.
These IPM principles and practices are combined to create IPM programs. While each situation is different, six major components are common to stinging insects IPM programs:
- Insect identification to determine if the problem is Yellow Jackets, Bald Faced Hornets, Carpenter Bees or other stinging insects.
- Monitoring and assessing stinging insect numbers and damage
- Establishing guidelines and tailored programs for when management action is needed
- Preventing and excluding stinging insects from nesting
- Using a combination of biological, cultural, physical/mechanical and chemical management tools to prevent and get rid of stinging insects
- After the IPM program is provided, assess and develop a stinging insect free Plan that protects customers family Pets and home and to enjoy the outdoors without the fear of getting stung.
- The spring of the year present an excellent time for Bees, Wasp, Hornets, Carpenter Bees and Stinging insects to emerge from over wintering hibernation, the warm temperature present an ideal environment for them to start mating and searching for a suitable areas to establish their nest.
Its important for homeowners to get their prevention Package program during the spring to enjoy the outdoors during the summer, protect your home from Bees, Wasps, Hornet nests and Carpenter Bee wood damage.View Prevention Packages
A1 Bee Specialists Service approach for stinging insects take aspecially designed 1 2 3 approach.
- Comprehensive Home Inspection of the exterior of your home and nesting area including eaves and gutters, over hangs, peaks, shutters, 90 degree areas which protect stinging insects from th rain and weather, Mail box, Play areas, cracks and entry points etc
- Provide an (IPM) Integrated Pest Management service Integrated pest management, or IPM, is a process A1 Bee Specialists incorporated into its stinging insect program to solve problems while minimizing risks to people and the environment. IPM concept is used to manage Yellow Jackets, Bald Faced Hornets, Carpenter Bees and other stinging insects. A1 Bee Specialists IPM approach aim to identify, exclude and treat potential nesting areas and to disrupt their reproduction cycle. Our expert Technicians goal is to create an environment to stop the nesting before it get started
- Provide a spring, winter inspection and monitoring program to prevent over wintering and Spring nest establishment to identify and prevent any potential problem areas or stinging insects from establishing nests.
Trust A1 Bee Specialists
I noticed several bees on my Deck. I was sure there had to be a nest somewhere. I googled bee extermination and A1 Bee came up. I gave them a call. Service was fast, professional and he even gave me tips to keep the bees from returning!