Got Stinging Insects?
Got Bees Wasp Hornets?
Families and pets should be able to enjoy the outdoors barbecues, deck and swimming pool without the fear of getting stung by bees wasps hornets. Families should be aware of the health threats caused by stinging insects. They send more than half a million people and pets to the emergency room every year (NPMA) reports.
If a bees wasps hornet’s nest is provoked or threatened people or pets can get stung which can be life-threatening especially for anyone who has an allergic reaction. A1 Bee Specialists strongly discourage people from attempting to handle a stinging insect nest on their own and contact a professional expert bee specialists
Bee Wasp Hornet’s Nest Removal
baldfaced hornet produce football-shaped, grey papery nests. They gets its name from the ivory-white markings on the face, The thorax, legs, and abdomen..
Yellowjackets are the most aggressive in defending their nest. They can be distinguished from bees by their thin “waists.”
Carpenter bees do structural damage to your home and is very expensive to correct the damage if you don’t control them at an early level.
Homeowners should be aware of stinging insects while enjoying the outdoors. A bees wasps hornet’s nest can interfere with outdoor activities and yard work. The nest can take the shape of a football with hundreds of stinging insects inside. They can build nests underground, in trees, shrubs, overhangs, eaves, utility poles, tires, houses, sheds, and other structures.
Bee Wasp or Hornet’s nest removal can be very dangerous and cause a health or safety problem. Wasp and hornets become aggressive defending their nest when they feel threatened or disturbed. Reduce the risk of stings for your family or pets. Schedule your free home inspection now.
Why Choose A1 Bee Specialists for Bee Wasp Hornet Removal?
- Since 1995, thousands of homeowners within South East Michigan, Oakland County, Wayne County, Macomb County, and Washtenaw County have depended on us to solve their yellow-jacket Bee Wasp & Hornet problems. Our knowledge, training, and reputation are second to none.
- Avoid the hazards of doing it yourself, we will safely remove the bees wasp or hornets from your property and provide you with no charge follow-up services if it is needed.
- Fast service! We service the same day when it’s available. If service is not available the same day we will schedule you as soon as possible
- Online scheduling is easy and convenient. After scheduling your appointment You will be notified by a technician by text, email or phone when en-route to your home for service. We answer your phone call 24/7 with a LivePerson and most messages are returned within 15 minutes by an experienced Bee Specialists
- Our Eco-friendly (IPM) Integrated Pest Management effective treatment is environmental, children and pest safe as we only apply safe chemicals and use it strictly according to the label.
- A1 Bee Specialists offers a service that not only removes bee wasp hornet infestations, but we also offer a wasp prevention service that actually prevents wasps and hornets from nesting in on or around your home.
(DIY) Tips to avoid Bee Wasp Hornet’s Stings.)
A1 Bee Specialists recommend the following tips to avoid getting stung by stinging insects.
- Wear shoes, especially in grassy areas.
- Overseed grassy areas to get better coverage, as this will deter ground-nesting insects.
- Paint/stain untreated wood.
- Remove garbage frequently and keep trashcans covered.
- Do not swat at a stinging insect as it increases the likelihood of an aggressive reaction.
- Avoid wearing sweet-smelling perfumes.
- Ensure all doors and windows in your home have screens that are in good condition.
- Seek immediate medical attention if stung, as reactions can be severe.
- Do not attempt to remove a nest on your own. If you have an infestation, contact a qualified pest?professiona
(DIY) Bee Wasp Hornet’s nest removal tips
If you decide to remove a stinging insect nest yourself, follow the instructions below carefully:
- Treating at night is generally recommended because wasps are less aggressive then. However, they respond quickly to any sign of light, so avoid even the use of a torch, as this may provoke them to leave the nest.
- Wear protection – wasps will attack if disturbed. Ensure that you minimize uncovered skin including wearing gloves and a hat.
- Do not attempt DIY treatment if you suspect you are sensitive to wasp stings if the nest is indoors or the nest is inaccessible.
- Do not treat a wasp nest when on a ladder or from a raised height unless you have bee proof clothing, including a bee veil.
- Get an A1 Bee Specialists Wasp prevention packages to stop bees, wasps, and hornets before they get started. Professional Bee Specialists can remove your nest safely to prevent family and pets from getting stings. It’s important while removing a yellow-jacket nest to wear protective clothing and a bee veil.
Got a Bee, Wasp or Hornet Nest? Schedule service online now.
If you currently have a Bee Wasp or Hornet nest on your property You can now conveniently schedule service online by clicking the Schedule Now button Schedule Now