6 Tips to help with Yellow Jackets nest removal naturally.
6 Ways to Control and Prevent Yellow Jackets and paper Wasps Nest Around Your Home.
1. frequently remove garbage and pet food, keep trash cans covered.
2. caulk cracks and crevices around wires and pipes leading into your home from air conditions, water pipes, plumbing and electrical.
3. Don’t wear sweet-smelling perfumes or colognes.
4. Eliminate standing water and other sources of moisture in or around your home. covered until ready to eat.
5.When dining outside keep food covered until ready to eat.
6. Avoid wearing floral prints, loose-fitting garments, open-toe shoes.
Schedule your free home inspection Oakland, Mi. Wayne, Mi. and Macomb County, Mi. residents.
When Should You Hire Local Bee & Wasp Specialists?
As soon as you detect an invasion!
When it comes to yellow jacket control you should act quickly. Otherwise, you risk getting yellow jacket stings, allergic reactions, and other consequences due to their aggressive behavior. Most Yellowjackets are very aggressive especially in the fall time of the year. You may run into unexpected swarm attacks. So with yellow jackets―you must consult a licensed bee specialist that’s very knowledgeable and a member of (MPMA) Michigan Pest Management Association before taking the next step. That’s because it’s safer to tackle the problem with the aid of a trained specialist instead of experimenting with DIY methods
What Are Yellow Jackets?
It would be helpful to learn the difference between Bees and Yellowjackets. Bees provide value in pollinating our flowers for food and. yellow jackets eat insects like flies and ants which help maintain nature’s balance. The problem with yellow jackets they can become very aggressive and disrupt outdoor activities.
Yellowjackets do not use the same nest for more than one season. For safe nest removal, consider hiring a professional. Schedule your free home inspection Oakland, Mi. Wayne, Mi. and Macomb County, Mi. residents.
Do A1 Bee Specialists work in your area?
If you live in the South East Michigan area, then you can definitely contact us for emergency assistance. We offer free estimates and home inspections. Additionally, we provide prevention packages for the residents of this area.
Our services are available in:
- Oakland County Mi
- Wayne County MI
- Macomb County Mi
- Washtenaw County Mi
- & nearby areas
Why choose A1 Bee Specialists of Mi. for Yellow Jackets removal.
- Since 1995, thousands of homeowners within Michigan, Oakland County, Wayne County, Macomb County, and Washtenaw County have depended on us to solve their Bee Wasp Hornet problems. Our knowledge, training, and reputation are second to none.
- Avoid the hazards of servicing Yellow Jackets nests yourself, we will safely remove the bees wasp or hornets from your property and provide you with no charge follow-up services if they are needed.
- Fast service! We service the next day when it’s available. If service is not available the same day we will schedule you as soon as possible
- Online scheduling is easy and convenient. You will be notified by a technician by text, email or phone prior to your service. We answer your call 24/7 with a LivePerson and most messages are returned within 20 minutes by an experienced Bee Specialists
- Our Eco-friendly (IPM) Integrated Pest Management effective treatment is environmental, children and pest safe as we only apply safe chemicals and use it strictly according to the label.
- .A1 Bee Specialists offers a service that not only removes bee wasp hornet infestations, but we also offer a service that actually prevents them from returning and building new nests. A1 Bee Specialists breaks the bee wasp hornet cycle with our Wasp Prevention Service!
Got a Yellow Jackets nest that needs removal? Schedule service online now.
If you currently have a yellow jacket nest on your property that requires immediate attention. You can now conveniently schedule a free home inspection by clicking this Schedule Now button.