Getting Rid of Yellow Jackets
Do you need Yellow Jacket Removal? Is your house infested with yellow jackets? These aggressive creatures tend to build nests in all kinds of nooks and crannies. A1 Bee Specialists know just what to do. If you live in Michigan, our licensed and skilled technicians can remove yellow jackets and prevent them from returning. We guarantee it. Schedule your Free Home Inspection today if you’re searching for a way to get rid of yellow jackets.
What Are Yellow Jackets?
Yellowjackets are a type of social wasp. They are often mistaken as bees due to their distinctive black and yellow markings. However, unlike bees, they are smaller, have thinner waists and elongated wings that fold on the side while they are resting. They also aren’t as fuzzy or hairy as honey bees, a detail you can notice on closer examination.
Most yellow jackets prefer to build underground colonies, but they may choose an aerial spot from time to time. The common spots for their nests include burrows, roofs, attics, and dark crannies located within your walls.
Many homeowners disregard yellow jacket infestations because they don’t do any major structural damage. This is a big mistake since yellow jackets have a tendency to organize swarm attacks if they feel threatened.
Did you know that not all yellow jackets have black and yellow stripes? Despite their name, some species of yellow jackets have white or red segments instead of bright sunny ones.
Why Do I Need to Get Rid of Yellow Jackets?
Many homeowners don’t notice yellow jacket infestations due to their low-key behavior. The colony tends to mind its own business until it is disturbed. However, they will frequently venture into your living space in search of food.
The quest can often cause them to enter your home and build a nest inside your home. This can potentially cause problems for the entire household.
There are three major reasons why you need to get rid of yellow jackets:
Yellowjackets typically feed on smaller insects and garden pests. They do shift towards sweet treats and meaty morsels if they are left out in the open.
The stripy pests will make an appearance whenever you have an outdoor picnic, barbeque or leave food outside the house. You can expect them to swarm over your picnic table all at once if they notice the food.
Unlike carpenter bees, these pests won’t drill holes into your foundations. They will, however, chew on wooden structures and drywalls while building their nests. This causes minor structural damages in the beginning.
An oversight could lead to further damage and costly repairs.
You may choose to overlook the previous threats, but you can’t ignore a sting. The pesky wasps are highly territorial. That means the slightest movement towards their nest can trigger a swarm attack without a moment’s notice.
Beware: Yellowjackets can sting you multiple times and they bite, too. Their stings lead to redness, swelling, and throbbing pain. Some people may observe an allergic reaction if the bite isn’t treated immediately.
How Do I Get Rid of Yellow Jackets?
It’s as easy as 1-2- 3 Your qualified A1 Bee Specialists have designed a three-step process to evacuate yellow jackets. Our eco-friendly protocol ensures that we tackle the problem with minimum risks to the environment.
Check out our following 1-2-3 Plan
Step 1: Identify the Threat
We perform a comprehensive home inspection to search for and identify yellowjackets. Our first goal is to ensure exactly what pest we are dealing with. The right identification makes it easier for us to service the yellowjackets and remove their nest.
Step 2: Locate the Nest
We search for and service common nesting areas such as eaves, gutters, attics, burrows, trees, cracks crevices and other entry points on and around your home.
Step 3: Integrated Pest Management Service
We use an (IPM) service that integrates several environmental and safe control methods to eliminate stinging insects. Our next step is to make your home uninhabitable for yellow jackets.
Bonus Step: Our technicians will perform prevention services to protect your family and Pets from stinging insects. We disrupt the nesting areas and stop their reproduction cycle. Let A1 Bee Specialists Rid Your Home of Yellow Jackets
Yellowjackets have a reputation of becoming super aggressive when their nest is disturbed. DIY routes can often go astray so call the professional bee specialists to lead the way! With nearly 40 years in the pest control business, the technicians at A1 Bee Specialists have been experts in bee specialist services since 1995. Our cooperative team will get rid of your pesky pest problem in record time. We guarantee that you won’t have a yellow jacket infestation after we’ve serviced your premises. We are also willing to accept a payment plan according to your budget.
It doesn’t matter whether it’s a yellow jacket, carpenter bee, wasp, bald-faced hornet or any other stinging insect―we know how to get rid of stinging insects! Call (248) 467- 4849 to schedule your inspection today. We provide pest prevention and wasp removal services in the following South East Michigan areas:
- Oakland County
- Wayne County
- Macomb County
- Livingston County
- Washtenaw County
Bee Wasp Hornet Removal Service Details
- We will accommodate your request for same-day service when it’s available.
- Our goal is to remove the bee wasp or hornet nest the same day that service is rendered. However, some nests may require a follow-up visit After we treat the nest. Your warranty begins after the third day of service. Your warranty is good until December 31, of the year your service is provided. Our service includes a base charge with a small incremental charge for necessary prevention and recurring services.
- If you have previously self-treated for bees wasp or hornets this may cause a reschedule of your appointment and an additional service charge.
- Price Estimate: All Bee Wasp and Hornet service have a base price of $150 The recurring and prevention services have an additional charge that will be determined after the home inspection.
- All of our services are 100% guaranteed. Schedule now
Why Choose A1 Bee Specialists for Yellow Jacket Removal?
- Since 1995, thousands of homeowners within South East Michigan, Oakland County, Wayne County, Macomb County, and Washtenaw County have depended on us to solve their Bee Wasp & Hornet problems. Our knowledge, training, and reputation are second to none.
- Avoid the hazards of doing it yourself, we will safely remove the bees wasp or hornets from your property and provide you with no charge follow-up services if they are needed.
- Fast service! We service the next day when it’s available. If service is not available the same day we will schedule you as soon as possible
- Online scheduling is easy and convenient. You will be notified by a technician by text, email or phone while en route to your home for service. We answer your call 24/7 with a LivePerson and most messages are returned within 15 minutes by an experienced Bee Specialists
- Our Eco-friendly (IPM) Integrated Pest Management effective treatment is environmental, children and pest safe as we only apply safe chemicals and use it strictly according to the label.
- A1 Bee Specialists offers a service that not only removes bee wasp hornet infestations, but we also offer a service that actually prevents them from returning and building new nests. A1 Bee Specialists breaks the bee wasp hornet cycle with our Wasp Prevention Service! Schedule Now
Need Yellow Jacket Removal? Schedule service online now.
If you currently need a yellow jacket removal service You can now conveniently purchase and schedule service online by clicking the Schedule Now button Schedule Now