Enjoy the outdoors protect your family and Pets from stinging insects. Call the experts at a1beespecialists for nest removal and to get rid of YellowJackets, Baldfaced Hornets and Carpenter Bees.
Yellow Jackets are more dangerous than other stinging insects.
A1 Bee Specialists, provide Prevention package packages to protect your family and pets from Bees, Wasps, Hornets, and expensive home damage caused by Carpenter Bees.
This post will describe Six Facts to protect your family and Pets from unprovoked stings especially from the yellow jacket. Yellowjackets is one of the most menacing insects known to man however on the other hand Honey Bees, Paper Wasps and Bumble Bees are Less aggressive.
Enjoy your deck, swimming pool and play area. protect your family and Pets from unprovoked stinging insects. go to a1beespecialists.com
Facts you should know to protect your family and Pets from yellow jacket stings.
Yellowjackets are one of the most menacing insects known to man however on the other hand Bees, Wasps, hornets and Carpenter bees are Less aggressive.
These brightly colored wasps possess a fiery sting and bite seemingly out of proportion to their size, in addition to this You and your pets don’t have to be doing nothing wrong and they will sting you anyway for an example if you are mowing your lawn there’s a good chance Yellow Jackets will swarm and sting you from the vibration.
Bees, Wasps, Hornets and Carpenter bees can be dangerous however above all the Yellow Jacket is the most unfriendly.
The following six facts you should know about the Yellow Jackets.
- They’re aggressive, Yellowjackets are more aggressive than other stinging insects such as other Bees, Wasps, Hornets.
- They can sting and bite, Yellow Jackets can sting AND bite. and Since they don’t lose their stinger, they can sting numerous times, and will do so unprovoked. In addition they usually bite your flesh to get a better grip as they jab their stinger into your skin.
- They’re defensive, Yellowjackets vigorously defend their nests. They will assign a “guard” to stand watch at the nest opening and alert the colony to a threat. Swarm attacks can occur when someone accidentally steps in, hits, or even comes too close to a nest. Attacks of hundreds of yellow jackets from underground nests can also be triggered by ground vibrations – for example mowing lawns can be hazardous during the late summer season when colonies are large.
- Bees, Wasps, Hornets and Carpenter Bees will sting to protect their nest however the Yellow Jacket will sting for no reason, further more even if you’re minding your own business and nowhere near their nest, yellow-jackets don’t care in short they’ll sting you anyway!
- They’re scavengers.,Yellowjackets are a common pest at picnics and other outdoor activities. They scavenge for meat and sweet liquids, which brings them into frequent contact with humans with ample opportunity to sting.
- Yellow Jacket sting is painful, and addition for people who are allergic it can cause and allergic reaction, for instance one yellow jacket sting can be deadly but even if you don’t have an allergic reaction, the sting is plenty painful. “Imagine WC Fields extinguishing a cigar on your tongue…” is how entomologist Justin Schmidt, creator of the “Schmidt Sting Pain Index”, described a yellow jacket sting.
Protect your family and Pets from unprovoked Carpenter Bee Stings and protect your home structure from expensive structural damage. Go to A1 Bee Specialists.com
What can be Done to control Yellow jackets?
Good News! Prevention Packages Available with a 1 Year Guarantee!
Get your free home inspection, enjoy your swimming pool, deck and play areas again!
Why are Yellow Jackets so aggressive for example did you know that stinging insects send more than 500,000 people to the emergency room every year, also in addition to this Yellowjackets, hornets and wasps become aggressive when they feel threatened. What can we do to avoid BEES? WASPS? HORNETS? painful stings keep windows and doors closed and screened. Put garbage in sealed receptacle. Cover food and drinks when outdoors, likewise get your Free Wasp Prevention Home Inspection
In conclusion, Never swat at a stinging insect as a result you can increases the likelihood of an aggressive reaction. Rather slowly walk a safe distance away. If a nest is found, do not disturb it you may get stung by BEES WASPS or HORNETS If you are stung, be sure to seek medical attention.
On the other hand the good news is A1 Bee Specialists can protect your family and pests from unprovoked bee stings with custom Bees, Wasps, and Hornets prevention packages with a one year money back Guarantee
Protect your family and Pets from aggressive and very painful Baldfaced Hornets stings. Go to A1 Bee Specialists.com
A1 Bee Specialists logo . Go to a1beespecialists.com to protect your family and pets from unprovoked stings