How to protect your family and Pets from Bee, wasps and hornet Stings.
Thousands of people and pets are hospitalized because of Bees, Wasps and Hornets sting every year. Did you know a Bee Specialists can provide you with a wasp prevention service? A Prevention Service will prevent bees and wasp from establishing nests in, on and around your home? Don’t let stingings insect make you and your pets a prisoner in your home. Protect your family, pets and loved ones from unprovoked Bee, Wasp and Hornet sting. The best way to stop bees from coming around your home is to get a professional Bee Specialists Prevention Service.
What can I do to protect my family and pets from Stinging insects
The following are some things you can do to protect your family and Pets. from Bee Stings
1. Call a Professional Bee Specialist and get a free home inspection. Bee specialists will inspect your home for Bees, Wasps, Baldfaced Hornets, Yellowjackets and Carpenter Bee Nests. There are several prevention packages that will remove existing nests. Make sure you get a professional company that specializes and give you a warranty for the service provided.
2. Inspect your home regularly for Bee, Wasp, Hornet, Yellowjacket and Carpenter Bee Nests. Check your eaves, shrubbery, and trees for bee or wasps nests.
3. Put food into a container with a lid and use a drinking cup with a lid and straw. Bees and Wasps need protein and constantly look for food and sugary drinks.
4. Avoid floral and bright clothing they attract bees and wasps. Stinging insects like white and yellow colors, they cannot detect the color red.
5. If you encounter a bee or wasp do not swing or make any aggressive action. If you attempt to control Bees or Wasps yourself be sure to read and follow the label. Do not spray or caulk into a crack or holes if you cannot see the nest.